Back To Basics
GOAL: Back To Basics – The Alcoholics Anonymous Beginners Meetings “Here are the steps we took…” in Four One Hour Sessions
- This course is for those interested in the program of recovery and the process of the steps.
- It lays out the course in 4 sessions by which A.A. members can follow and recover, with sponsor guidance and direction.
- We utilise the book by Wally P. “Back-to-Basics is the Step-by-Step original Alcoholics Anonymous Beginners’ Meeting format.
- This program produced a 50% to 75% recovery rate from alcoholism during the 1940’s.
- These meetings were so successful that one of A.A.’s co-founders had this to say about them:
Sobriety–freedom from alcohol–through the teaching and practice of the Twelve Steps is the sole purpose of an A.A. group. Groups have repeatedly tried other activities, and they have always failed…If we don’t stick to these principles, we shall almost surely collapse. And if we collapse, we cannot help anyone.” – Bill W., The A.A. Grapevine Inc., February 1958
- Read the “Big Book” of Alcoholics Anonymous and ” the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions.
CEU’s: 5 Hours
There are no reviews yet.