“Stop Smoking – “It’s Your Choice” by Michael Yeager
OBJECTIVE: Smoking Cessation – “Stop Smoking – Not smoking is the easiest thing I have ever done.”
This statement will turn into practical action by you when you apply the principles to QUIT SMOKING discussed in this book. I discuss that the change in behavior is a way that you can stop.. I encourage each and every one of you to pay close attention and take in every idea.
Your efforts to QUIT SMOKING and continued success depends upon your accepting and taking action on these exercises.
HOW TO STOP SMOKING CESSATION COURSE INFO:
- I ask you to be willing to break out of an old belief pattern
- I ask that you choose to become aware of how you respond to the ideas
- This discipline has a required work effort of one to two seconds, ten to twenty times a day
- Course participant will be asked to accept the fact they are responsible for every aspect of their life
- This Stop Smoking Cessation Course is designed to help you see your relationship with smoking in a different way
- Quitting Smoking – Almost 70 percent of adult smokers want to quit smoking – BONUS LINK
PROFESSIONALS CEU’s – 4 Hours